Can my almost 8 year old switch back and forth between the lab and club?

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
16 days til Disney...I can't wait! I have a questions about my son and the Oceaneer's Club/Lab on the Wonder.

He will be 2 1/2 weeks from his 8th birthday. I understand he can join in the lab instead of the club if he chooses. His older sister will be in the lab. My dilemma, we have friends that have a younger 7 year old daughter who is not eligible to be in the lab (and will have to be in the club) and a 9 year old who will be in the lab. My DS wants to be in the lab (his 2nd cruise, did the club before) which would put 3 out of 4 in the lab and the one shy 7 year old in the club.

Would the staff allow my DS to switch back and forth to help out the younger 7 year old. Or has anyone been allowed to put their 7 year old in with the lab kids? We are cruising during Thanksgiving and the boat is VERY full.

Thanks for your help!!!

Children cannot move up unless they are within a month or two of their next birthday. I don't believe they will let the kids bounce between the club and the lab. Your son needs to decide which one he wants to go into before hand.

That's what I was afraid of...thanks for the info.

We sailed in Oct and my grandsons birthday is JAn. They let him upgrade to the lab on a trial basis.
HAd there been any problems they would have made him go back.
everything worked out well . He's a year ahead in school so it was normal to him.

My son was 8 months away from turning 13 and he was allowed to move up to common grounds with the teen group. I would certainly ask the lab supervisor on board for options if you wish to keep the kids together.They do try to accomodate within reason-Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter