Can My Parents Use CC Check-In?

stephmarty

Spending my Kids' Inheritance on Disney
My wife, daughter and I will be returning to the Magic in October for our second DCL cruise. I know there are a few perks for Castaway Club members, one of which is a priority check-in counter. My parents are cruising with us, their first cruise, and staying in the cabin next to ours. I'm curious if DCL will allow them to check in when we do at the priority counter. Not a big deal--just trying to figure it all out before we arrive. I thought someone else may have encountered this situation before.

P.S. What other things did you enjoy as a return cruiser? I've read on the DCL site about a few special things such as a reception and cabin gift. What should we expect that my parents won't be able do with us?

Your parents can check in with you at the return cruiser section.
Sometimes the other lines are shorter, so you can go to them as well. I have taken non repeat cruisers to the reception with no problem. You will receive a Towel and pins in your cabin and unfortunately they will not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter