• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Non-Ticket Holders/Non-Residents visit DLH?

Karenw66

Earning My Ears
Hi All, We're staying at DLH from the 17th and are so excited - 3rd visit, but first time in the Pink Palace! We're meeting up with some French friends for a couple of hours and they don't want to go in the parks. Does anyone know if non-ticket holders/non Disney residents can visit the Disneyland Hotel and perhaps have a very expensive cake and coffee in the cafe??? From what I remember, its after bag security, but before the ticket turnstiles, so I think they should be able to. Or will we have to meet up in the Village? But if it is open to 'everyone', wouldn't the place be inundated with people watching the character parade etc at 4pm? Or is this a well-kept secret (apart from on here of course!) Many Thanks.

They can go into the hotel. Just like guests of other hotels can visit the different ones. No one knows who are residents & who aren't unless they want to use the pool etc

I dont see why they cant go into the DLH as it is as you say before the ticket entrance.

i dont think the character meet at 4.00 is widely known

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter