can not get on

lisuhut

lisu
Hi
Is anybody else having trouble signing in today,i got dc now just get the black screen of death, anybody else?

I can't seem to get on without an amazing amount of lag, which I almost never have. And that is when I am able to log on! Is anyone else experiencing problems?

Oh wait, I just got on and it is a little better!
Off to do quest and try for new magic!

Well everything was going pretty good and then I lost my connection. That is the first time that has ever happened to me!

Yep, I just got on for a monent and then got dc'd. I have never been dc'd before. What is going on today, the lag is horrible? And there are not that many people on either?

I also cannot get on. :confused3
I can log on, but I stayed on black screen with blue VMK logo. After many minutes, I finally got a VMK crashed white window or a black window.

The lag was getting so bad I finally had to log off. Waited for about 10 minutes and tried to log back on, but keep getting the same results as Jojo.

Well I am on now and the lag has gotten tons better!
Thanks for moving my thread to this one!

Wow, the vmk lag attack is back!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
I am in but u can't go anywhere all is closed !!!:eek:
MEMORIES ARE ALIVE AND WELL ...LOL!!!!!!!!!
no new quest either so i would just sit and wait but room is empty and you can't use furniture placement, :lmao: :lmao:

I haven't been able to get on for days. When I do finally make it in, I get almost an instant crash!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter