Can Off-Site Guests Use GCH Exit?

Good to know that they'll let Uber past the guard shack without checking. Easier drop and pickup at the porte cochere vs Harbor taxi stop area.
I would be cautious with this as a drop off, as I have seen Ubers and Lyfts turned around at the gate and had to exit without going to the drive area.

I would be cautious with this as a drop off, as I have seen Ubers and Lyfts turned around at the gate and had to exit without going to the drive area.

That's why I pressed the question. Although now that I think of it that poster never actually stated that he/she was dropped off at the porte cochere, have they?

Maybe they'll come back and clarify? Or not.

Thank you everyone for your answers! I am super stoked I can have quick access to GCH and DTD if I don't want to eat at DCA!

don't forget that the exit puts you outside the security zone. you will have quick access to GCH but if your goal is DTD it may be better to use Buena Vista Street. after the change I did this and found out the hard way with a long wait at the check point to get back in.

Thank you everyone for your answers! I am super stoked I can have quick access to GCH and DTD if I don't want to eat at DCA!

@Indiana Scott, What are your favorite meal items from White Water Snacks? I've looked at all the restaurants and stands in DCA and none of the breakfast or lunch items really stand out to me. Do you have any recommendations?

The Breakfast Burrito at WWS is very good and an awesome deal.

That's why I pressed the question. Although now that I think of it that poster never actually stated that he/she was dropped off at the porte cochere, have they?

Maybe they'll come back and clarify? Or not.

We were dropped off there early evening before we went back to DCA for the evening. Maybe we just got lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter