• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can one person buy two AP rate rooms with their AP?

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
Hello! I'm planning a stay with my three kids and mom and want to get connecting rooms at Cabana Bay. My mom will be arriving one day earlier than us. My kids and I have APs, mom does not. Adults in one room, connecting door open, kids in the next room. Is there a way for me to get the AP rate for the second room? The price difference is astronomical, but not enough to purchase a $425 (AP plus tax) pass for my mom. Any ideas or are we stuck paying full price for one room? Thank you!

The rule as universal has told me is one pass per room is required for the discount. You can say a kid is staying in the other room and show the pass before check out, if needed.

The rule as universal has told me is one pass per room is required for the discount. You can say a kid is staying in the other room and show the pass before check out, if needed.
Oh, so a kids pass is fine? That's totally doable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter