Can our second trip be better than our honeymoon? It would take serious pixie dust!!

Thanks! We ate at Yachtsman last year and LOVED it!! Definitely our favorite meal of the trip. We're doing a pretty decent mix of places we've been and new places. :cool1: Of course I do have some backups so if we can't get everything we want we won't starve. :rotfl2:

So this year I'm thinking of trying to get the Fantasmic dinner package. We didn't see Fantasmic last year and I want to make sure we don't miss it this year!!

I've also talked DH into drinking around the world this year. Whoo-hoo!!! I'm going to have to start building up my tolerance now! :rotfl:

So seeing as how we are going to drink around the world, I need suggestions for drinks in each country. France will definitely be a grey goose slushie! pirate: And I'll probably get a rosa regale in Italy. :love: But that leaves several other countries...any ideas? :idea:

Whew. ADR's made. Well, most of them. I am currently on hold with Disney to try and get the Fantasmic package, but other than that, we're all set. Here's what I got:

Counter Service lunch
7:20pm at Cali Grill!!

12:05pm at Sci-Fi
6:00pm at Mama Melrose (unless I can get the Fantasmic package)

12:00pm San Angel Inn
6:20pm Cape May Cafe (This is our drink around the World day. :) )

8:25am - Tusker House
12:00 Yak & Yeti
6:00pm Boma

12:00pm Les Chefs de France
8:20pm Le Cellier

8:20am Whispering Canyon Cafe
11:20 Liberty Tree Tavern
6:40 CRT!!!! (This was my MUST do this year!!)

1:30pm Rose and Crown (This is the only one that I had to use a backup for, I'm going to keep trying for Coral Reef or Teppan Edo)
7:30 Yachtsman Steakhouse (Our fave from last year!!)

8:25 Crystal Palace
Counter Service lunch.
Flying home :sad2:

Finally got through and Fantasmic is a go!! :banana: We have 4:55 ressie's at Hollywodd and Vine. I was hoping for Mama Melrose, but the time there was 3:30. YIKES!!! And this way we are sure to get into Fantasmic. :cool1: I was really sorry to miss it last year.

So the first thing I did when I got home from work this evening was a little ressie finagling! :lmao: I swtiched our Chefs de France ressie to Friday, Cancelled Rose & Crown, and got Coral Reef for Wednesday, when we were supposed to eat at Chefs de France. So the only one now that isn't our first choice is Hollywood & Vine instead of Mama Melrose for our Fantasmic package. :yay: Is it strange that the trip seems more real now?! :woohoo:

So with the ADR's made, I can finally get down to planning our days. :banana:

Day One:
Drop off our things at POFQ and hop on the first bus to the MK! Counter service lunch. We're thinking Columbia Harbour House. Spend a few hours and hit a few rides, but we won't overdue it this year like last. :rotfl:
Back to the resort, take a nap, then to Cali Grill for our first dinner!! Our ressies are at 7:20 so I'm hoping we'll be able to catch Wishes! :yay:

Day Two:
This is our DHS day. We'll just grab something quick for breakfast. Probably use a snack credit. We'll definitely hit TSM this year since we missed it last year. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter