Can same day tickets be purchased at the gate box office now

kathy884

DIS Veteran
Hi, We are going to be in Orlando next weekend to help relatives out with a project. We'll be in town Friday thru Monday and might have some time on Sunday the 19th to do a park depending on how the project goes (It's looking really good that we may be able to take Sunday off, but we won't know for sure till end of day Saturday the 18th). I looked at touringplans (unofficial guide people) to get an idea of anticipated crowds at the MK, for example. For our trip in March crowd levels at the MK for example are 9s and we already have our advanced tickets for the two Disney parks we are doing on that trip. For Sunday Sept. 19th, though, Boo Bash day, for example during the day (not for the special event) crowd predictions are a 2. Can we just to to the Magic Kindom like we used to do years ago with last minute decisions and buy a one day ticket for Sunday if so inclined?

SeaWorld (although there is a discount for early ticket purchases) lets you go last minute, so I know that's an option for us for Sunday, but what about Disney?

Hi, We are going to be in Orlando next weekend to help relatives out with a project. We'll be in town Friday thru Monday and might have some time on Sunday the 19th to do a park depending on how the project goes (It's looking really good that we may be able to take Sunday off, but we won't know for sure till end of day Saturday the 18th). I looked at touringplans (unofficial guide people) to get an idea of anticipated crowds at the MK, for example. For our trip in March crowd levels at the MK for example are 9s and we already have our advanced tickets for the two Disney parks we are doing on that trip. For Sunday Sept. 19th, though, Boo Bash day, for example during the day (not for the special event) crowd predictions are a 2. Can we just to to the Magic Kindom like we used to do years ago with last minute decisions and buy a one day ticket for Sunday if so inclined?

SeaWorld (although there is a discount for early ticket purchases) lets you go last minute, so I know that's an option for us for Sunday, but what about Disney?
Sure, as long as park reservations are available as well, but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be. Why not just get them online though, or on your phone? That way you don't have to stand in any lines.

September is still one of the good months to be able to just wing it and secure tickets and reservations for any park on the day of (even weekends).
Hope it works out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter