Can somebody answer a horseback riding question for Vicki?

I'd like to know about this too. Also do they ever do more advanced groups.? thanks

I think they're tied to following certain regulations. If you're looking to do more running, or go someplace more exciting, I think you're out of luck.

But, I would think that if everyone in your group is advanced, it would be more fun, because they wouldn't be constantly stopping to help the beginners out! :D

Reservations can only be made 2 weeks in advance. When I was there in June I called the evening before and had no problem getting a reservation for one at 11:30am. My feeling is unless you want to take the first ride in the am you should not have any difficulty getting a reservation for the time you are there.

We recently reserved on 2 days notice. My children, who like riding and have had some experience both at home and out west, told me that the Disney horses were not well trained. They said that other children on the ride could not handle the horses and two people could not finish the ride and had to be picked up by jeep. My kids, who love riding, said they would not go on the Disney trail ride again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter