Can someone explain to me the point of...

Evil Princess said:
burberry.jpg

keychain1.jpg

burbbabies.jpg

I have a halter top, it's solid black with the Novacheck piping on the seams, but I never got around to taking a pic of it. I have a picture of me wearing it, but I look less than stunning so I'll keep it to myself ;)
Ooooh, Evil princess I am so jealous :love: What a fab collection :goodvibes

I love purses and please don't get me started on shoes :sad2: Unfortunately for me my wallet no longer shares my passion. :teeth: I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your pics. :love:

cocowum said:
Ooooh, Evil princess I am so jealous :love: What a fab collection :goodvibes

I love purses and please don't get me started on shoes :sad2: Unfortunately for me my wallet no longer shares my passion. :teeth: I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your pics. :love:

See, I've never been a shoe girl. I am, however, a rediculous sucker for flip flops. I clear out Old Navy and Target for the basic colored ones (they MUST match my outfit exactly!) and shop everywhere else for cute embellished flips.

I'm sure though that if I was Carrie Bradshaw, or rich with lots of disposable money, that I would be very into the Manolos. I've tried on a few pairs and they're quite comfortable for rediculously high shoes.

EsmeraldaX said:
handbags that cost over $100??

I know I'll get flamed for this (but hey, it's late, I'm awake and feeling saucy...so go for it. ;) ) but I just do not understand....

Can someone please explain the appeal? Is it just about being trendy and having the "it" item...or is there more to it. I work with someone who has a second job at the Coach outlet and came in talking about how she bought some bag on sale with her discount and it was ONLY $180...

My first thought was ONLY? And it's not even big... my stuff I need to carry on a daily basis would not even fit in it...

Can someone explain...

I'm not putting these people down...I don't really care what people spend their money on, I just can not wrap my mind around spending that much on a purse...

Girl! If you need to ask, then you ain't got a clue!

Evil Princess said:
I don't know, I just don't see the point in spending money on a bag that is made under horrendous conditions that is illegal and is poorly made. I also think that carrying fakes is more out of style than last seasons bag, but it's your choice. I know not everyone likes to spend lots of money on bags.
I'm coming into this thread late & yes I have a Coach fetish with a few Kate Spades thrown in for good measure but regarding the above comments... just the other week Dateline (or one of those shows) had a story about how some name brand designer label stuff was being made in third world countries to save on costs.. Coach wasn't mentioned but just because you are paying alot for it in a department store doesn't mean it's being manufactured under the best of circumstances.
Also, I've recently put myself on a budget so with my upcoming NYC trip, I'll be hitting Canal Street NOT Fifth Ave!

LOVE the Burberry EP. I wanted to ask you if Coach has a recommended way to clean the Scarf print hobo's. I have the large one but it's getting a little dirty.

I bought myself the D & B heart purse. paid about $145 for it but I rarely buy anything for myself and I fell in love with it.

Laurajean1014 said:
Well, I have more bags than I can count - their addictive - stay away. Stay far away.... :flower:

This is me. I bought a Coach bag and can't stop. I have too many bags to count. My all time fav's are the LAMB bags by Gwen Stefani though.

As for your friend who bought a Coach bag at the outlet store with her discount for $180? That doesn't sound like a good deal. And you say the bag isn't big? I bought one for less then that and it is huge.

But I have to concur with Laurajean. Stay away from bags. It is a sickness.

Evil Princess said:
burberry.jpg

keychain1.jpg

burbbabies.jpg

I have a halter top, it's solid black with the Novacheck piping on the seams, but I never got around to taking a pic of it. I have a picture of me wearing it, but I look less than stunning so I'll keep it to myself ;)

:earseek: :love: :love: :love:

I LOVE burberry. And Coach. I also have one Kate Spade. My sister is a bad influence and made me fall in love with those designers...and now it's an obsession. I'm 14 and I have 2 coach purses, a wallet, a burberry purse, headband, and 2 makeup cases, and a kate spade purse.

On the other hand I have several purses from kohls and my all time favorite is from Aldo. It's all what strikes my fancy. If I want it, I get it :rotfl:

Gwene65 said:
This is me. I bought a Coach bag and can't stop. I have too many bags to count. My all time fav's are the LAMB bags by Gwen Stefani though.

As for your friend who bought a Coach bag at the outlet store with her discount for $180? That doesn't sound like a good deal. And you say the bag isn't big? I bought one for less then that and it is huge.

But I have to concur with Laurajean. Stay away from bags. It is a sickness.

Depends on what kind of bag it was.

The bags are addicting. I don't have TOO many since some I had to save awhile for, but I def have more than I "need".

omg...go to coach.com...now.
new fall line is out.
I bought the summer scarf print - but this is beautiful!
1583_d2.jpg

love this too
8K22_d2.jpg

and if I really wanted to splurge

8A09_d2.jpg

ok - that's what...$600 right there? heheheh

stinkerbelle said:
omg...go to coach.com...now.
new fall line is out.
I bought the summer scarf print - but this is beautiful!
1583_d2.jpg

love this too
8K22_d2.jpg

and if I really wanted to splurge

8A09_d2.jpg

ok - that's what...$600 right there? heheheh
I *love* them!! especially the first & third ones!! I'm soooo going to look at them right now! Thanks for posting! :cloud9:

I think I'm in love! :love:

p10774210_ph_hero.jpg

Louis Vuitton
Speedy 25 $995.00

Louis Vuitton's iconic Speedy 25 gets a new burst of life in the Monogram Cerises canvas. Created by Takashi Murakami, this new pattern sprinkles bright, smiling cherries over the classic Monogram canvas for a refreshing take on timeless style.
Monogram Cerises canvas with natural cowhide and red topstitching
Monogram Cerises was created by Takashi Murakami for Louis Vuitton
Comfortable rolled leather handles
Zipper closure
LV-engraved, golden brass padlock
Fine canvas lining with inside pocket
10" x 7" x 6"

No wait!

I think I love this one even more! :goodvibes

p10773963_ph_hero.jpg

Louis Vuitton
Gracie $2,500.00

Freshly dressed up in the vibrant Monogram Multicolore canvas, the Gracie has a charming new look with a playful spirit. With a natural cowhide crest above the signature S-lock, golden chain straps and a frame top, a sophisticated bag with girlish charm.
Monogram Multicolore canvas and natural cowhide with golden brass hardware
Monogram Multicolore is a creation of Takashi Murakami for Louis Vuitton
Natural cowhide and golden chain straps
Frame opening with double zip closure
Signature Louis Vuitton-engraved S-lock and natural cowhide crest on front flap
Ruby alcantara lining for white; mole alcantara lining for black
Inner patch pocket
11" x 3.5" x 8.7"

Blondie said:
I think I'm in love! :love:

p10774210_ph_hero.jpg

Louis Vuitton
Speedy 25 $995.00

Louis Vuitton's iconic Speedy 25 gets a new burst of life in the Monogram Cerises canvas. Created by Takashi Murakami, this new pattern sprinkles bright, smiling cherries over the classic Monogram canvas for a refreshing take on timeless style.
Monogram Cerises canvas with natural cowhide and red topstitching
Monogram Cerises was created by Takashi Murakami for Louis Vuitton
Comfortable rolled leather handles
Zipper closure
LV-engraved, golden brass padlock
Fine canvas lining with inside pocket
10" x 7" x 6"

LOL! I almost bought that bag this weekend, and just couldn't. Today, I sent my husband an email from The Bag, saying please, please buy me! He got a great laugh out of it, but I don't think he actually bought it.

It is gone forever come August. :(

PryncessChrysty said:
I *love* them!! especially the first & third ones!! I'm soooo going to look at them right now! Thanks for posting! :cloud9:
So, after seeing stinkerbelle's post I did just what I said and went straight to the website to look at all of the new styles! :blush: Then DH2B and I went to the Coach store tonight and we bought this: :lovestruc
8A11_SVBK_d2.jpg

Then on our way out, I fell in love with this wallet. But, believe it or not, I felt too guilty to turn around and spend another $200 :rolleyes:
6524_SVBK_d2.jpg

So when we got home I went to the website (I'm horrible, I know!) and fell even more in love with this wristlet, so I ordered it! (Well, it was $90 less than the wallet! LOL) :teeth: (I love their wristlets! I love being able to have something little to grab & go when I don't want to take my purse with me)
2330_SVBK_d2.jpg

Hey Evil Princess --

Since you work at a Coach store, do you know if the tabs on that wristlet I posted above are magnetic? I saw the handbag that's similar at the store tonight, and I'm fairly sure that had magnetic tabs. I didn't see this wristlet in the store and the website didn't specify on either item.

TIA! :goodvibes

PryncessChrysty said:
So, after seeing stinkerbelle's post I did just what I said and went straight to the website to look at all of the new styles! :blush: Then DH2B and I went to the Coach store tonight and we bought this: :lovestruc
8A11_SVBK_d2.jpg

Then on our way out, I fell in love with this wallet. But, believe it or not, I felt too guilty to turn around and spend another $200 :rolleyes:
6524_SVBK_d2.jpg

So when we got home I went to the website (I'm horrible, I know!) and fell even more in love with this wristlet, so I ordered it! (Well, it was $90 less than the wallet! LOL) :teeth: (I love their wristlets! I love being able to have something little to grab & go when I don't want to take my purse with me)
2330_SVBK_d2.jpg

You have PERFECTED the art of impulse buying! hehehe Enjoy your new bag/wristlet! ":)

I'm going to a mall later today with a coach store...going to "visit" the purple satchle I posted. I really like that bag...need to see it in person...but absolutly can NOT buy it before september (it's a FALL bag of course!)

I actually had a dream about these bags. heheheh

stinkerbelle said:
You have PERFECTED the art of impulse buying! hehehe Enjoy your new bag/wristlet! ":)

I'm going to a mall later today with a coach store...going to "visit" the purple satchle I posted. I really like that bag...need to see it in person...but absolutly can NOT buy it before september (it's a FALL bag of course!)

I actually had a dream about these bags. heheheh

That's the one I want!! (the bag that is). I really like the purple but it's not really functional in the winter, so I really want the brown. But, I have a D&B in brown, so I don't know if I want two brown bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter