Can someone help me with my Celebrations subscription?

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
I paid for my subscription to Celebrations magazine back at the end of January and I have not yet recieved a copy.:scared1: I have tried to email them, but my computer will not allow it.:headache::headache: Is there anyone out there that would be willing to send them a email on my behalf to let them know I have not yet recieve a copy. You can PM me and I will give you all the information you need. I would be sooooo grateful.

I'd give them a little a little patience. It's a new venture for those parties involved and I know the next issue should be coming out real soon. They had some issues with the postal service that did get corrected, but did take some time for some subscribers. Once you hear that the next issue is out and people are receiving theirs, and by chance to you don't get your issue PM me and I'll see what I can do to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter