• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can someone please help?(pressed penny)

Norma Cook

Earning My Ears
We just took a Disney Cruise out of Port Canaveral. My kids are avid pressed penny collectors and missed out on 2 of the coins. (The pressed penny machine is in Disney's terminal) Would someone please be willing to get these for us on their upcoming trip? My husband purchased some coins for them while we were there but didn't get these two. We would be so grateful of you to do this. :worship:I can reimburse you through PayPal or any form you would like. We need 2 coins of the Magic and 2 coins of the Castaway Cay coin.
Thanks in Advance.

I’ll help you out if you can help me figure out where to get them. I sail on March 29-April 1

I’ll help you out if you can help me figure out where to get them. I sail on March 29-April 1
The pressed penny machine is only at Port Canaveral and only available as you enter. It’s located to the left of the yellow Mickey Ears where you enter the ship.
It cost .51 per penny. These is a machine to break dollars to quarters but you will need to have pennies.
1EDF210E-ED3B-49CB-8BE7-87DC243C5631.jpeg

Last edited:
The pressed penny machine is only at Port Canaveral and only available as you enter. It’s located to the left of the yellow Mickey Ears where you enter the ship.
She mentioned 2 machines. Would there be two there? So just to the left the funnel(those are the Mickey ears right)?

I’m having issues this morning. Lol

Attachments

• 1A6074AC-2A67-4A9F-A7BC-62C96CF68B4E.jpeg
    1A6074AC-2A67-4A9F-A7BC-62C96CF68B4E.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 35419460-1043-4888-864B-7EB41E8A9EB4.jpeg
    35419460-1043-4888-864B-7EB41E8A9EB4.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 6

We just took a Disney Cruise out of Port Canaveral. My kids are avid pressed penny collectors and missed out on 2 of the coins. (The pressed penny machine is in Disney's terminal) Would someone please be willing to get these for us on their upcoming trip? My husband purchased some coins for them while we were there but didn't get these two. We would be so grateful of you to do this. :worship:I can reimburse you through PayPal or any form you would like. We need 2 coins of the Magic and 2 coins of the Castaway Cay coin.
Thanks in Advance.

Did you know there were all these options?
What were you missing?

I didn't know there was a Castaway Cay coin. I sent my husband to the machine and he didn't get it. We are missing the Magic and the Castaway Cay coin for both my kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter