Can someone PLEASE Help? Unexpected 1st trip to WDW, leave in 2.5 weeks, am LOST!!!

Aggie_mommy

Earning My Ears
Please forgive me if this is totally the wrong place or I am using bad board ettiquitte. I am just 100% totally lost. Long story short is that we were just given a trip to WDW at the end of this month, and I am totally lost! We have reservations at CBR and the dining plan. Now I just realized we need to know where we're going for each day of the trip so we know where to make dining reservations.

Some friends on my mommyboard told me to come here.
Can anyone tell me how to pick which parks for which days of a 7 night trip? We are going Sat. Feb 27th through Sat. March 6th. We have 7 days of tix. My kids are 2, 5, and 7 and this is the first trip for everyone.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide, and if I'm doing this wrong, then please go easy on me and tell me where I might be able to get help.

Amy

All right take a deep breath and relax. First thing I would suggest is getting membership to touringplans.com or tourgidemike.com, both are good resources. TourGideMike (or TGM for short) is a sponser of Disboards and he has lots of great advice. Touringpalns in part of the unofficial guide to WDW (or UOG for short) and lays out some good advice as well. Both have crowd calenders and recommend which parks on what days. You don't need both resources and having both might make it more confusing for you so pick one and stick with it. If you look around there are many comparisons of UOG vs TGM on Disboards.

All in all have a great time and enjoy yourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter