• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can someone with a passporter please help me?

stout

Mouseketeer
I need to know if there is a pull-down bunk in room 7052 on the Wonder. This was the room we were just assigned to.

How many people are in your cabin? If you have 4 people then the cabin will have the pull down berth.

3 people in the room, but we originally had room 7594 which did have the pull down--then we gave it up for a GTY--just was assigned 7052.

If our room assignment doesn't change before we get to port, we will have a very happy DD because she has been talking about sleeping on the "top bunk bed" for the last six months. When we decided to go to the GTY to save some money, I made a quick "wish upon a star" that Mickey would come through for her!

what is a passporter... anyone know what beds are in room 1044? on Wonder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter