Can this forum be expanded to include other lines?

luv2sleep

DIS Veteran
Have many questions about other lines. I know I could go to CC but it would be nice here to have Disney ppl weigh in and give opinions and comparisons. :)

Have many questions about other lines. I know I could go to CC but it would be nice here to have Disney ppl weigh in and give opinions and comparisons. :)

The folks who run these boards are evaluating the need for addiitonal discussion forums all the time. They usally are added as a response to traffice and demand.

If you would like a seperate forum for a specific cruise line you can send an email to webmaster@wdwinfo.com

In the meantime I'm sure if you post your questions here there are folks who would be happy to answer.

My suggestion would be start a new thread that says the name of the cruise line - that should direct folks there that are interested in asking questions and finding answers for a specific cruise line other than RCCL. If the admins see a need for a new, cruise line specific board they may add it.

The folks who run these boards are evaluating the need for addiitonal discussion forums all the time. They usally are added as a response to traffice and demand. If you would like a seperate forum for a specific cruise line you can send an email to webmaster@wdwinfo.com In the meantime I'm sure if you post your questions here there are folks who would be happy to answer. My suggestion would be start a new thread that says the name of the cruise line - that should direct folks there that are interested in asking questions and finding answers for a specific cruise line other than RCCL. If the admins see a need for a new, cruise line specific board they may add it.

Great idea! I'll do both of those things. Thx! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter