• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Two Adults Share a Price Fixe Meal?

Can two adults share a Price Fixe meal. Not buffet-

Most places on property will allow you to share a prix fixe menu, except for the higher end places like Victoria and Alberts.
Disney is very relaxed with things and focused on not upsetting their guests, so almost anything is fair game. Generally in regular places back home, it's 'not permitted' or will have a sharing charge on the bill. But you should be fine here.

I don't think you can at any place that requires prepayment. For Cinderellas royal table, if you put 2 people on the reservation, you must pay for both before you can confirm it. Not sure how you could get around that...

Can two adults share a Price Fixe meal. Not buffet-

Depends on which Prix Fix you're asking about. If it's a dinner package like F! or RoL, then no. If it's a prix fix meal that is on the menu of some restaurants along with other a la carte options, then yes they probably will. If it's BoG breakfast, then, yes, you can share. If it's the new BoG dinner, we don't know yet.

If you can be more specific about which prix fix you're interested in, we can be more helpful.

Sorry for the confusion. My husband and I usually split meals. I see that a few places like Artist Point and the True Club offer a multi- course price fix item on the regular menu. That's what I'm talking about. That would be plenty for us to share. Not sure if any other places offer those types of price fixe meals. Any way of finding this our without having to look at every restaurant's menu?

Sorry for the confusion. My husband and I usually split meals. I see that a few places like Artist Point and the True Club offer a multi- course price fix item on the regular menu. That's what I'm talking about. That would be plenty for us to share. Not sure if any other places offer those types of price fixe meals. Any way of finding this our without having to look at every restaurant's menu?
Chef de France does as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter