• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can we book?

twinton

Earning My Ears
Hi we are going on sunday :banana: :banana: :banana:
we are now wondering if we should book some where to eat for that night? we were thinking of cafe mickey, anyone know how & of we can bokk now from the uk

Yes you can :) Here is the link in the Restaurant faq sticky which will take you to the numbers for booking at the bottom of the list :goodvibes

Hi Twinton,
The number is 0033 160 30 40 50

All you need are the time you wish to dine, the restaurant, number of diners and your name.

I made some reservations this afternoon, just to confirm what has been discussed in another thread - the latest restaurant time I could have in the park was 5.45 pm at Walts on a Saturday when the park is closing at 9.00pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter