Can we talk shoes?

I just thought about this: There are sandals that are, I guess orthotic. I would assume they are expensive, but if you are willing pay to have a pair of sandals made to your feet that would be great! I had my foot scanned once for orthotic insoles due to my plantar facsiitis and it was great! Didn't know they did this for sandals until I started to see ads on FB. Something to think about.

What is the general consensus on the Sketchers Go Walk line? I'm eyeing the GoWalk5 for our trip in October, but wanted to see what others thought about them.

I have a pair of sketcher slip on shoes. Not sure the style name but I can actually wear them without socks and be comfortable (meaning my feet don't sweat). I've worn them standing on my feet for 10 hours working trade shows. I have not worn them at a park yet, but I'm thinking about buying a pair for my up coming trip.

What is the general consensus on the Sketchers Go Walk line? I'm eyeing the GoWalk5 for our trip in October, but wanted to see what others thought about them.
I love my Sketchers Go Walks, they are light and very cushioned. I would agree that they can cause blisters on the heel when you break them in, but then after that they are fine. They don't hold up forever (I usually walk 5-6 miles a day in mine and switch to running shoes for my runs) and have to get a new pair every 3-4 months at least. I only buy the models with actual shoe laces since I feel like a fool wearing pretend shoe lace shoes as a grown woman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter