Can we trust this website? Anyone ordered from them?

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
My coworker wants to order Ugg boots really bad. She wants the cheapest prices and came across this website. Is it safe? Ugg Boots

Does anyone have other cheap shoe sites she might find the Ugg boots on?

Actually, after she was telling me how comfortable they are, I'm looking at them too! :goodvibes

I know there was a site that was suggested on here before last christmas because I sent it to my coworker so he could buy them for his girlfriend. I'll search to see if I can find it.

U G L Y They aint got no alibi they ugly

lol you are so funny! :cutie:

They aren't my style either but I can handle walking in something that (to quote my coworker) "feels like you are walking in a comfy-soft sweatshirt (the inside material) with it cushioning your feet".

Yeah, that alone sold me. rofl

nevermind, it was ems.com but they had a bunch of codes to make it cheaper.

thanks anyways. I just don't want her ordering from a non-trusted site, kwim? The sites I've seen like the one I posted look fishy.

I did a lot of research last Christmas when looking for Uggs for DD. I would stick to a "real" store if you want real Uggs. Most of the stores that you haven't heard of or Ebay sellers are fakes-and very expensive fakes at that! I just bought myself another pair of Uggs last week-they are almost never on sale but you can usually get free shipping from one of the big online shoe stores.

I bought mine at Victoria's Secret. They occasionally have sales on them.... very occasionally. It's really hard to find a good deal on Uggs. They are super ugly, but super comfy. I always swore I wouldn't ever wear anything that ugly and wouldn't be sucked into the craze. I guess it must be the maturity kicking in when I care more about how comfortable I feel than how fashionable I look:lmao:.

I'm still holding strong on my refusal to wear Crocs though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter