Can we use our TIW on the Eat to the Beat dining pkg??

But if you want to add additional alcohol to your meal, you can use TIW for it.

Laura

But if you want to add additional alcohol to your meal, you can use TIW for it.

Laura
This is true - we were able to use TIW for alcohol at our Rivers of Light Dining Package at Tiffins. Good thing OP asked the question or she may not have learned this.

It's amazing what you can find simply by searching for it!

Wow! Sorry to everyone for asking such a glaringly obvious question....... I usually prefer getting my answers from those who have experienced it. Why be on a forum if you aren't willing to help?? Sorry for wasting your precious time.

Wow! Sorry to everyone for asking such a glaringly obvious question....... I usually prefer getting my answers from those who have experienced it. Why be on a forum if you aren't willing to help?? Sorry for wasting your precious time.
I have no idea why other posters would ridicule someone for asking a question here without trying to first find the answer elsewhere. At its best, the information on this site can be more complete and detailed than what appears on Disney’s site. At the very worst, you’re wasting the time of people who have better things to do than post thousands . . . oh wait, there is no “at worst.”

Agree--this was a perfectly legitimate question from the OP. I am a TIW holder, and I didn't know the answer to this question. OP's question helped to educate me. Why the unpleasant replies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter