Can you book FP off of MNSSHP Tickets?

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We are heading down in early October. We will be staying on property but only be attending the MNSSHP. No regular park days. If I buy my party tickets now and link them to MDE, can I book FP times 60 days out for the day of the party? I know we can't get in on the party tickets until 4pm, but I was thinking we could book FP for the 4-7pm time window. Has anyone done this before?

We are heading down in early October. We will be staying on property but only be attending the MNSSHP. No regular park days. If I buy my party tickets now and link them to MDE, can I book FP times 60 days out for the day of the party? I know we can't get in on the party tickets until 4pm, but I was thinking we could book FP for the 4-7pm time window. Has anyone done this before?
Yes, you can book FPs. Book them beginning with a 3:30 window and the park does close to regular guests at 6:00. So, any 3 FPs between 3:30 and 6:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter