Can you buy Joffrey's Coffee Grounds on property somewhere?

bambialways4ever

I nabbed some good ones...
This is a super obscure question, but my partner is a coffee fiend, and doesn't do k cups, only brewed coffee. No help needed on coffee maker, just need to know if we can buy coffee grounds 🤣

I was there a few weeks ago and saw it in the gift shop at all star movies. it was the 50th anniversary blend. You can also order it online. they have more of a selection online.

I was there a few weeks ago and saw it in the gift shop at all star movies. it was the 50th anniversary blend. You can also order it online. they have more of a selection online.
Yes! I saw that. But I wasn't sure if we should bother ordering online beforehand if there would be a wide availability there. We have a 5 hour flight, so the less we have to pack the better

The 50th Anniversary blend is available throughout the parks. If you want to find anything else, go to the Joeffreys shop in Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter