Can you buy Time Turners at WWHP?

mrjcuk

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

Heading to Orlando (trip number 5 yay!) next week. My friend has asked me to buy a Time Turner when we visit WWHP. I've seen a key-ring one but can you buy them either as replicas or on a chain in the parks?

Thanks!

I believe they had them when I was there last year. Now whether or not they "work"... :rolleyes1

Well exactly!

Thanks very much, I hadn't seen them before but then I hadn't looked for them. I just wanted to check!

Really? I never seen time turners really at the park? I haven't looked hard for them though, but are they only really at one place? Sometimes I've seen certain merch in one place, where as some I can see it just about any shop.

I bought my DD one a few years ago. It's in a wooden box with a mirror in the back that has Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban etched on it. I couldn't find one like that in the parks, bought it online. They don't have them on Universal's website, I believe I had to look on Amazon for it. There are also some on ebay.

I'm here now and the answer is yes. You can get them at the back of Universal Studios or in the big shop at the entrance. They are in a glass case with the more expensive replica type items. They are 49.95 and I attached a photo for you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Is it a better made product than the other time turners that have been out for some time? Some of the ones that I've seen in the past seem to not be made of that strong of a material and almost look plastic. That's why I ask, because if it's made of a better material I'd shell out the money possibly for such an item, but if it's the same ones that I've seen in the past (at Barnes and Noble for example) I wouldn't go for it.

They also sell them in the shop that sells the robes in Diagon Alley. That's where I got mine from last year. You have to ask one of the witches or wizards that work there to get one for you because they're only in the display case. It cost $50 and as other people have said it comes in a wooden box with a mirrored back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter