• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you change name on park reservation ?

cbutterfield

Earning My Ears
Trip for six and one of the people can not make it. Can I bring someone in the persons place and just change name on the park reservation? Thank you for any help.

Trip for six and one of the people can not make it. Can I bring someone in the persons place and just change name on the park reservation? Thank you for any help.
Just have the “new” person use the missing person’s ticket. The name does not matter.
(Even if the ticket is for Betty, and the new person is Roger.)

I went to Guest Services in Disney Springs the day before and a cast member was able to change one for me when someone dropped out.

Just have the “new” person use the missing person’s ticket. The name does not matter.
(Even if the ticket is for Betty, and the new person is Roger.)
This is what I would do too. It's just much easier and much less of a chance for Disney IT to screw something up.

This is what I would do too. It's just much easier and much less of a chance for Disney IT to screw something up.

But not always feasible. My daughter had a theme park ticket that I reassigned to a different date so she could use it.

The person who was filling in so I didn't have to go alone had an AP.

I will say, my AP friend was with me at Guest Services and as soon as he said it was switched, she checked her MDE and there was the park reservation ready for the next day. At least it's not difficult to verify :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter