Can you do cosmic ray's to go (for MVMCP purposes?)

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Never have been in cosmic rays before - can you get it to go? THe question here is there is a 7pm show at the tomorrowland stage during MVMCP and supposedly you need to line up by 6:20 so to save time, I would like to bring food into the show to eat while we wait for it to begin - can we - do they offer to go bags?

If not, would there be any problem w. us just ziplocking the food and taking it with us to the show while we wait?

thanks for the help!

Cosmics does have to go containers that you can request at the counter. I don't recall them having bags however, so it might take a balancing act. Although what I used to suggest guests do is go next door to the merchandise shop (can't remember the name) and request a bag from them. Have a great trip!

Never have been in cosmic rays before - can you get it to go? THe question here is there is a 7pm show at the tomorrowland stage during MVMCP and supposedly you need to line up by 6:20 so to save time, I would like to bring food into the show to eat while we wait for it to begin - can we - do they offer to go bags?

If not, would there be any problem w. us just ziplocking the food and taking it with us to the show while we wait?

thanks for the help!

I always take Ziploc bags to the parks (but of course I am the Ziploc Queen of the neighborhood), and we have many times carried out our food from Cosmic Ray's in them. No problem at all. You can also get the personal pizzas from Pinocchio's and put them in Ziplocs. Love my Ziploc bags!!

I think they used to have those cardboard tray thingies that hold drinks on the ends and food in the center. Do they still have those?

Cosmic Rays has foam-type take out containers for you to use. We were given our plates of food and had to pack them up ourselves.

The desserts are already wrapped up in sealed containers and are very easy to transport.

I got takeout from China in Epcot and they gave it to me in foam containers with a bag- no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter