can you fit a twin aero bed in the value AKL studios?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I know its 316 sq feet, but that really doesn't tell me much as far as the space there. Please just the facts if you know it, will it fit maybe near the door?

bumping....

We need to know too...We travel with an aero bed as well becasue DD13 and DS9 cannot share the sleepsofa.

Sue

Sue buddy, they're not listening to us.:goodvibes

I think the first value studios stays will begin in December, so there may not be any first hand experience right now. I have a value studio ressie for one night in December, so if you don't know by then, I can give you then what I think.

Bobbi:goodvibes

As Bobbi said, the Value villas don't open until Dec 1st so nobody has set foot in one yet. We also don't have any floor plans for those studios that show the furnishings, so we don't know how much open floor space there will be. My guess is, not much! Here's the floor plan for the Kidani Village studios, the only floor plans we have that show the furniture. The Value studios will be 3-4 feet shorter, with the size difference coming out of the living/sleeping area. So take a look at the living/sleeping area and try to picture that space with the bed, sofa, armoire, dresser, table and chairs squished up by that amount, and then imagine where you might fit in an aerobed. This assumes that they will furnish the Value villas in a similar manner.

studio.jpg

The best bet is probably to leave the sofabed closed. Have one child sleep on the sofa and set up the aero bed for the other child in front of the closed sofa, where the coffee tables are.

Best of luck -- Suzanne

I doubt it... our sv studio would have been slightly larger than the value category, and with the sofabed pulled out, I don't think there would have been room for a twin sized aerobed in addition. Maybe if you really moved the furniture all around, it could fit, but probably not in the value category, based on the idea that it is about 4 feet shorter. It "might" fit at the foot of the bed or sofabed. I can't remember exactly how much space was there. I wouldn't count on it, though.

I thought of another place it "might" fit... maybe in between the kitchenette and the vanity area. The foot end of the aerobed might end up under the sinks, but that area is open (no shelves, cabinets, etc.) so it might work, but might be a problem if someone else in the family needed to get to the toilet in the night as the aerobed would be blocking that door. Also, it is ceramic tile and not carpet in that area, not sure if that matters to you. Good luck!

thank you everyone. Well, the worse thing that can happen is they both sleep on the sofa bed together, but we'll bring the aero bed too. Small spaces have never bothered us, hardly in the room as it is, so we'll make it work. Heading to a 1 br. after 3 nights at AKL, over to the BCV anyway. Can't wait for this trip!!!

I have a similiar situation--I just make both kids bring sleeping bags, they set them up on top and if either is "hogging" the bed the other is welcome to use the floor. I just got tired of lugging the aero bed and pump back and forth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter