• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you get alcoholic beverages in Cabanas?

leannak

DIS Veteran
I'm just curious if there are servers in Cabanas who can bring mimosas or whatnot... or where I should swing by on my way if I'd like a bloody mary with my brunch... : )

Might depend on how early you are on the boat. Seems like the servers are trying to sell beer and water packages early. Maybe grab one at the pool bar before you go in.............if it is open.

There is a bar in the back of cabanas that you can stop at before or while you are getting your food :)
Have a great cruise!
On the Dream class ships.

I don’t remember seeing a bar in Cabanas on the Magic or Wonder, but I may have missed it. We seldom eat in Cabanas, doing the MDR option for embarkation day lunch and most lunches and breakfasts. On port days, usually just grab a light bite at Daisy’s.

According to the Disney Cruise web site for both the Magic and the Wonder:

For an additional fee, cocktails and specialty drinks can be ordered from the full-service Clam Bar.

What is the clam bar? Is that the one by the adult pool? Do we need to go there to get the drinks prior to eating or can we order from inside cabanas? Is the bar open in the morning during breakfast hours?

What is the clam bar? Is that the one by the adult pool? Do we need to go there to get the drinks prior to eating or can we order from inside cabanas? Is the bar open in the morning during breakfast hours?
It’s not the bar by the adult pool, since that’s Signals. Is it perhaps the bar by the pizza station?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter