Can you get all the navigators at one time...

KaitlinsMom

DIS Veteran
Just a question, do you know if you can get the navigators for the entire cruise at guest services? They aren't printed on the ship are they?

I was thinking of maybe going to guest services and asking - Has anyone done this before?

I was just thinking because on my last cruise, I saw something I wanted to do and thought it would be offered on another day and it wasn't - Just thought it would be easier to sit on the Verandah and pick out some things for the week -

Hey, give me some credit - I've thought of a question IGTD hasn't thought of yet! Or has she.........

lol

Ive been checking Barb & Dave's sites for updated navigator's. Hopefully the 10/11 or 10/25 cruisers will have updated Western navigators. Thought you couldnt get them all at once. Good idea though.

Originally posted by KaitlinsMom
Just a question, do you know if you can get the navigators for the entire cruise at guest services? They aren't printed on the ship are they?

Hey, give me some credit - I've thought of a question IGTD hasn't thought of yet! Or has she.........

Hey Kaitlins Mom, I'll give you credit....
Actually, this is an INTELLIGIENT question... and you're right, we've seen our share of every type of question there is lately...

I would imagine they wouldn't have the navigators for the entire cruise available as things may change day to day, depending on a variety of circumstances. It's probably better to issue them daily.
Which makes me wonder too, they must be able to print updates right there on the ship???

I'm sure you can ask at Guest Services if you see something you'd like to do, if they offer it another day. If you check out the navigators on Barb & Tony's site (she's the Informative Barb) and on Dave's site, you may get a better idea of what's offered.
Good Luck~

Great question but I believe Jeanny is right. I think they make up the Navigators each day for distribution each night. If you notice on the bingo jackpots they are different for each cruise so it isn't something they can predict.

I would say your best bet would be to ask either at guest services, ask the cruise director or one of the entertainment cruise staff. My guess is that they have a master schedule of what is happening when.

For example say you know you want to go to the galley tour and you know it will be on a sea day, but you don't know which one and you don't want to miss it by scheduling a spa appointment. Just ask as specific a question as possible like "What day and time will they be doing the galley tour?" Remember that especially on the first day these people are really busy and have lots of people asking them questions.

Have a great cruise!

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Yes, but they have a name for women like that...

BD...LOL:p

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Yes, but they have a name for women like that...

Yeah..GROUPIES!!

LOL

They must print them onboard. On our cruise they had to come up with Navigators and shore excursions for Costa Maya.

great idea, but they do print (and copy) them on the ship

and if you look closely you'll see the over sights from the previous cruise that weren't removed. Especially for one cruise only special events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter