Can you get regular MDR menu on Pirate Night?

Thank you so much for all the feedback, and the menu recs! I went ahead and requested the Marvel, Arendelle, Arendelle, 1923 rotation, since we’ll already be getting 1923 twice with the embarkation lunch. Has anyone done that specific rotation before, and does the Arendelle show happen on Pirate Night too? My only hesitation is if they do the exact same show 2 nights in a row.

Thanks for your replies!!

Thank you so much for all the feedback, and the menu recs! I went ahead and requested the Marvel, Arendelle, Arendelle, 1923 rotation, since we’ll already be getting 1923 twice with the embarkation lunch. Has anyone done that specific rotation before, and does the Arendelle show happen on Pirate Night too? My only hesitation is if they do the exact same show 2 nights in a row.

Any restaurant that has a show will only do it once per sailing. Every night will have a different menu regardless of how many times you're in the same place.

We like the mango soup, stir fried noodles, and the samosas. We are always utterly confused as to why the Pirate Night menu gets such a bad rap here, but we hate the Enchanted Garden menu, so boring, so everyone’s different 👍🏻

It was a lot better this time around than it was in 2014. But I also think I'm still miffed that they switched pirate night due to weather back in 2014, so we were in Palo for the real menu of Royal Palace.

We like the mango soup, stir fried noodles, and the samosas. We are always utterly confused as to why the Pirate Night menu gets such a bad rap here, but we hate the Enchanted Garden menu, so boring, so everyone’s different 👍🏻
Heh, my least favorite menu is the regular AP menu (other than the purseittes). I like Pirate Night and the Enchanted Garden.

We had this rotation on the wish. The show only happens 1 time and not on pirate night. Really enjoyed it, it is really loud though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter