Can you get the dining plan if you already have your tickets?

mangosink

Mouseketeer
We are using leftover portion of a 10day MYW pass we bought last year. Can we add dining plan now?

Dining plan can only be added to a package consisting of hotel and tickets. You could purchase a 1 day base ticket for each person and then add the dining plan. That's just what we did as we had leftover days remaining, too.

Hope this helps.

Joanne

Thanks for pointing that out, Bicker! I never think of that because I am not a DVC member(although I wish we were and that we had signed up years ago). Does a DVC member need some sort of ticket purchase for the Dining Plan?

Joanne

Remarkably, from what I read in another thread this morning, no. It's a benefit of being a DVC member.

You are correct bicker.

DVC members do not have to add tickets to their stay to add the dining plan. We just have to be staying at a DVC resort on points.

If you rent points from a DVC member you can also add the DP to your room.

What is DVC (disney vacation club?) What perks do you get and how much is it? How could I rent? points from a DVC member and what would that cost me?

My DD is older now and won't get in free this time, so I will have to buy her tickets. Can I buy several dining plans with the purchase of one ticket or do you have to buy everyone a ticket who wants the dining plan? Also if I just buy a one day basic ticket will they only let me get one day of dining plan?

mangosink said:
What is DVC (disney vacation club?) What perks do you get and how much is it? How could I rent? points from a DVC member and what would that cost me?

DVC resorts can be rented directly from DVC members at about $11 or $12 per point. Every resort "costs" a certain number of points per night, depending on the resort and the time of year. Look here for more inforamtion:
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

mangosink said:
My DD is older now and won't get in free this time, so I will have to buy her tickets. Can I buy several dining plans with the purchase of one ticket or do you have to buy everyone a ticket who wants the dining plan? Also if I just buy a one day basic ticket will they only let me get one day of dining plan?

When you book a package everyone must have the same items. So, if you want the dining plan everyone else staying in your room must have the dining plan... and to book the DP everyone in the room must purchase at least a one day MYW ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter