Can you have more than one home resort?

MemphisTN

Earning My Ears
We are new to this and are considering buying points. We would love to buy at CRV if that ever develops, but in the meantime we will probably buy in at one of the other resorts. My question is if we buy say 150 points now at SSR and then buy another 150 points down the round at CSV, would both be considered home resorts or would SSR since we bought in there first? The reason we are asking is because of the 11 and 7 month windows to make reservations.

thanks for any advice you can give.

I have one more question......Is there a minimum number of points you have to buy in order to make it your home base? For example if you have 150 points at one resort and have only 50 points at another resort, is the 150 considered home or is both considered home?

I have one more question......Is there a minimum number of points you have to buy in order to make it your home base? For example if you have 150 points at one resort and have only 50 points at another resort, is the 150 considered home or is both considered home?

No minimum, but only the number of points you purchase at that resort can be used for the 11 month window. :)

MG

I should expand a bit... The minimum to add on is always 25 points (50 if you finance), so to say there is no minimum is technically incorrect. :)

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter