Can you make ADRs 180 days out w/o resort ressie?

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
I know they've gone back to the 180 day mark for ADRs... I'm waiting when/if they announce free dining to make my resort ressie, but can I make my ADRs at the 180 mark w/o it?

thanks!

yes you can, you do not need to stay on site to book a ADR, you only need reservation number to get the +10 days.

You can, but only for the dates of your vacation that fall within that 180 days. If you wanted to make ressies for say 7 days, you'd have to call back each day for 7 days to make that day's ADRs. If you had a resort reservation booked, you could make ADRs for that first day (180 days from the day you were calling) and up to the next 10 days, so a 7 day trip would be covered. I hope I'm not too confusing! HTH

Kathy

I don't see why not, your ADRs have nothing to do with how the meal is payed for.
It also doesn't matter if you buy the dining plan or get it free, the ADR system doesn't check.

Correction, I didn't see the fact that you haven't made resort ressies yet.
The above posters are correct.
You can make your resort ressies, and when free dining comes out, make the change. That way you could do all 10 days instead of 7.

We didn't have a hotel booked when I needed to make outr ADR's. I just made one each morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter