• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you order both Breakfast and Lunch at the Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks around 10:30?

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling with a child that would greatly prefer the breakfast menu, and us adults would like to get Fish and Chips. If we get seated around 10-10:30, could we order my daughter's breakfast and then make a second order for our lunch food at 10:30 without needing to leave and be re-seated?

If you want breakfast my advice would be 10:00, not 10:30. I rushed my daughter to get her there before 10:30, we arrived at about 10:20 and were told that they were no longer serving breakfast. We were disappointed. This was in September 2022. ( Three Broomsticks)

Last edited:
You can try but I don't think they usually do both menus. They have a strict cut off time and only do one menu at a time usually. You might have luck though if you are polite to the employees and ask really nicely? Worth a try, I just wouldn't count on it happening though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter