Can you order from Palo menu without dining inside?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Hey all my favorite cruises I’m taking my son on his very first cruise! However there is no child service or nursery open to take care of him for an hour while we dine…I want that chocolate soufflé so bad…does anyone know if you can order from a Palo menu and take it somewhere else since the baby isn’t allowed?

Since you say "we" it sounds like you might have a co-parent or at least another adult traveling with you. I would ask if they would consider watching little one while you go to Palo for a drink and dessert. DH and I always did that because our youngest had separation anxiety so wasn't allowed to stay at the nursery, and we still do it now for evening outings after the kids are asleep in bed. Sometimes the best gift you can give your partner is a little alone time!

I'm almost certain that it's only the Royal Suites that can order Palo to their room.
I believe that is correct too. I feel confident I've read a few times that folks in a 1 bedroom suite or better can order from the MDRs but only Royal suite guests can order from Palo. Never sailed concierge so I take it a sign that I spent too much time on disboards that I know that.

I believe that is correct too. I feel confident I've read a few times that folks in a 1 bedroom suite or better can order from the MDRs but only Royal suite guests can order from Palo. Never sailed concierge so I take it a sign that I spent too much time on disboards that I know that.

We sailed in a Category 2 suite on the Magic back in 2007 and we ordered full Palo meals for ourselves and friends who were sailing with us no problem. It’s a while ago but I haven’t heard of that policy being changed.

Since you say "we" it sounds like you might have a co-parent or at least another adult traveling with you. I would ask if they would consider watching little one while you go to Palo for a drink and dessert. DH and I always did that because our youngest had separation anxiety so wasn't allowed to stay at the nursery, and we still do it now for evening outings after the kids are asleep in bed. Sometimes the best gift you can give your partner is a little alone time!

…this is a genius idea!

Wait, you can just go into Palo for a drink and dessert??

They do have that little bar area so I would think you could definitely just go up for a drink on the magic and wonder. It’s been to long since I’ve sailed the dream or fantasy I don’t remember the palo layout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter