Can you pay for deposit with check??

Mickeygirl

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering when I call to make ressies at HRH for June 02 can I send a check for my 1 nights deposit or do I have to put it my charge card? Do they go ahead and charge your card for the 1 night or just hold your ressie with it ? I don't want to miss staying there next year:p I would have 4 very disappointed teenagers:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Mickeygirl,

I just did that very thing. I called Hard Rock direct and booked my dates. I did give a credit card # but told the reservationist that I wanted to prepay the trip with a check. She gave me 2 weeks and an address to send the check to . If my check isnt recieved within the 2 week period my card would be charged one nights stay. I was told if the card is charged and the check is sent that upon check in the one night on my CC would be held for hotel incidentals and reimbursed if it isnt used at check out.

I didn't even give a credit card I just told them I wanted to send a check and I did

I had to give a CC since my stay was less than 30 days out. I felt better too knowing it was guarenteed with the CC. Oh...also request a reservation # as well as a mailed conformation.

When I first made my reservation back in February for November, they didn't charge my CC for about 2 months, then I called to change it because I originally gave my ATM/debt card thinking they'd charge it right away. I didn't like them holding on to my debt card number for so long and I changed it. They still didn't charge my card anything and then about a month later, I sent a check for the first night and since been sending what I can afford each month to pay it off.

Moral to the story, they don't always charge your credit card even though they say that they will/do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter