Can you pick the driver for your car service?

fa mulan

And I think to myself, "What a Wonderful World."
Just wondering if anyone's done this.

I'm trying to decide whether to use Yourride or Tiffany too. I've read nothing but positive things about Rabbitz @ Yourride, but people have also reported problems w/ the company.

TTC has lots of endorsements, but apparently there are issues too.

I know there's a possiblity of problems no matter what, but I'm all for minimizing my risks!

So, has anyone ever requested and gotten a specific driver?

We have never actually made a request, but on our last trip our driver on the way to the airport mentioned that we could ask for him. We use Happy Limo, but I would think it couldn't hurt to ask even if you use another company.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We have always used Tiffany and have always requested Berkley as our driver. He's great. We have had him 4 times. Always on time polite and great with the kid.

MDM:bounce:

Thanks for that info MDM and inkkognito! :)

MDM, It's great to hear you had good experiences w/ a repeat driver - I feel much better having the name of somebody recommended by a DIS-er!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter