Can you request different advance selections?

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
Is it possible to change your advance selections if you have not changed your park reservation? When I got in and started building park plans around our advance selections, I realized that probably half of them don't work for us (trying to reduce walking). If we have to forfeit them, it's not a big deal and we're just grateful to have what we have, but if it's customary to change them, I was thinking I'd like to try.

You can try, but the information we have is that the CM will need to cancel the one(s) you have to see what else is available. Any changes to DAS Advance Selections need to be made at least 2 days before your visit for that park.
Each attraction on the list that are possibly available has a certain number of times/slots for DAS Advance Selections for each day. When those have been assigned, there are no more available. So, you could end up with your choices not available or no times that work better for you.

And just to add...because they have to cancel what you already have to see what might be available, there is no guarantee you can get back what was cancelled if you don't care for the new choices.

Yep I was going to chirp in the above as I asked a CM this morning. They have to cancel the other ones and THEN attempt to book new ones - with no guarantee you could get the old one back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter