• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you resort hop?

ge0rgette2

DIS Veteran
I was just curious.. if we are staying at the Pop..Can you go over to another property, ex, Deluxe CBR and use their facilities for the marina, bike rentals, etc?

thanks

I was just curious.. if we are staying at the Pop..Can you go over to another property, ex, Deluxe CBR and use their facilities for the marina, bike rentals, etc?

thanks

Marinas, bike rentals, other "special" recreations, eateries, shopping, all YES.
Pools, A BIG FAT NO

Perfect... as horrible as this might sound, how will they know if you are using the pool, not that I would, but ....

Which would be the best resort to visit to do bike rentals and boats? CBR? POR?

Perfect... as horrible as this might sound, how will they know if you are using the pool, not that I would, but ....

Which would be the best resort to visit to do bike rentals and boats? CBR? POR?

At the Deluxe pools they WILL check room keys.
For boat rentals I would suggest any one of the Deluxe resorts on Bay Lake, more room to motor around.
We've only stayed at CBR twice and didn't rent bikes. Never had any interest in POR

Anyone know the pricing of the rentals??

I'm looking to change our reservation to the PO Riverside - or - French Quarters, pools look very nice, with the slides, etc...

Carribbean beach also looks great!

Anyone know the pricing of the rentals??

I'm looking to change our reservation to the PO Riverside - or - French Quarters, pools look very nice, with the slides, etc...

Carribbean beach also looks great!

Found this on AllEars, not sure how up to date it is though...
Sea Raycers -- small craft that can speed up to 22 mph. Minimum age is 12, height requirement is 5 feet. Combined maximum weight limit for all passengers is 320 pounds. All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign a release. Drivers 18 years of age must provide ID with birth date. $24 per 1/2 hour.

Also this from the Unofficial Contemporary site http://www.disneycontemporary.com/content/boat-rental

And, if I remember correctly, bike rentals at CSR were about $8 per hour/ apx $21 per day. Surrey bikes cost more.

We've rented the sea racers at POR and loved going to DTD and back, very pretty and scenic along that way, it was neat to see all the resorts along the river. I would think renting them in bay lake would be fun too, but i've had no experience with that!

Thanks!!!!
I just found a site as well, prices very similar to what you've found...

Things seem to change so quickly at Disney these days, but at least it should give you a rough idea of costs...
Enjoy your vacation

Well yes you can pool hop, the only thing is you have to be a DVC member. I think I read it on The Dis, but maybe on AllEars

Well yes you can pool hop, the only thing is you have to be a DVC member. I think I read it on The Dis, but maybe on AllEars

You can pool hop as a dvc member but there are restrictions also. No pool hopping to AKL pool or SAB and no pool hopping during peak times (like holidays).

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter