Can you Roku at resorts?

avenutolo

Earning My Ears
Hey all: I've done a search but couldn't seem to get any recent results. Sorry if this is posted elsewhere ... So, I'll be heading to a DVC at Boardwalk and was wondering if Roku's work and, if so, how do you input? HDMI cable? RCA cables? Or do you use the Roku Stick?

We'd prolly be using the Roku for maybe an hour or two a night after the parks and maybe ME a small bit in the morning before everyone is up.

Has anyone had any experiences at Disney using Roku and, specifically, The Boardwalk? Any tips are really appreciated.

Ant

We took our Roku 3 in May of 2016 with no problems. The internet may have been slow a couple of times but I can’t remember it lasting long.

We are going again soon and wouldn’t leave home without it.

Last year I brought my firestick. I was able to plug it in but never got passed the amazon name popping up on the tv. It would go off and start all over again. Tried several times with no luck. This was at the poly. You may have better luck with the roku. Last trip, I just watched on an ipad with headphones as did my kids.

Last year I brought my firestick. I was able to plug it in but never got passed the amazon name popping up on the tv. It would go off and start all over again. Tried several times with no luck. This was at the poly. You may have better luck with the roku. Last trip, I just watched on an ipad with headphones as did my kids.
I used my Fire Stick a couple of times at AKL with no issues.

I used my Fire Stick a couple of times at AKL with no issues.
I read reviews where people used it, that's why I brought mine. I have no idea why it wouldn't connect. I was bummed and didnt even bother this last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter