Can you sell park and christmas party tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eynsteinp

Earning My Ears
My wife and I had to cancel a trip we planned for December 16-18. While I was able to cancel the hotel, I still have 2 three day park hopper tickets and 2 tickets to the Mickey's Christmas Party that I could not cancel. Are these tickets transferrable of I sold them? Can I sell them and does anyone have any suggestions on how to do so? Thanks for any information, as I am trying to minimize my loses for this trip since I had to cancel. Thanks.

My wife and I had to cancel a trip we planned for December 16-18. While I was able to cancel the hotel, I still have 2 three day park hopper tickets and 2 tickets to the Mickey's Christmas Party that I could not cancel. Are these tickets transferrable of I sold them? Can I sell them and does anyone have any suggestions on how to do so? Thanks for any information, as I am trying to minimize my loses for this trip since I had to cancel. Thanks.
Call Disney Ticketing and explain your circumstances regarding the MVMCP tickets. They may be able to offer you a refund.

Your park tickets can be saved for a future trip. They won’t lose their value.
If you bought them from Disney, you can ask about them when you call and ask about your MVMCP tickets.

DISboards doesn’t promote the selling of products or directions on how to sell products.

What happened? We were looking for tickets for 12/17 but they sold out yesterday so we were curious what happens to people like you that have to cancel. Sorry to hear about your canceled trip:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter