can you send packages to the hotel before you arrive?

seashorebride

Earning My Ears
I want to send a box of nonperishable items so that i don't have to fly with them and they are waiting for me there. Can I do this? Will the hotel hold it for me for my arrival?

At the company I work for we do it all the time. Just make sure to write the name of the person and GUEST on the shipping label. I would also alert the hotel to the fact that a package is on the way.

Also, last time I cruised I forgot my birth certificate and had to have it overnighted to the hotel I was in for one night. They were very understanding and even slipped it under my door as soon as it came.

We've done it many times. The hotels ask that you ship it so that it arrives no more than 1 or 2 days before you show up.

Also, if you have a common name, put your reservation number on the package so that there would be no confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter