• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you share at California Grill?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
We won't be eating until later at the California Grill, so I'm sure we will get a snack around 5 or so that night. Are we allowed to share a meal on the DDP at the California Grill? I figure I could eat the flatbread appetizer, DFi could eat the steak and we would split the dessert. Is this allowed? Should I call and let them know this now and just tell our server?

Yes, you can share a meal at CG. Just tell your server and he'll bring you an extra plate. You can pay OOP for an extra beverage if desired.

Yes, you can and they were very accomodating to us. We were having a hard time deciding on what three appetizers we would order, so the server brought us out the five we were considering. She also brought out an extra dessert.

We loved CA so much we have it planned for our upcoming December trip.

Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter