Can you still make FP from 4-7pm with a mnsshp ticket?

Heard somewhere disney had changed its policy

Some people who had MNSSHP tickets along with MYW tickets, and were not going to a park on their MNSSHP day, were getting emails that their last day of FP+ would be cancelled (and they were) because they had too many days FP+ for the number of days on their MYW tickets. Essentially the system was not seeing their MNSSHP ticket as valid for making FP+ even though the booking system had allowed them to do so. There haven't been any recent reports of this happening, and those who had it happened called and got their FP+ back, including the 4-7 party day.

The problem lies in the 4:00 entry. The official policy for party tickets is that you are NOT allowed FP+. No one can make FP+ during party hours. The 4:00 entry is also not official, but we all know it has been the practice for many years and Disney sets up for that 4:00 entry. So now you have 3 hours that are not party hours and the FP+ booking system just sees you have a ticket of some kind and allows the FP+ to be made. Theory is they will fix this somehow by next year and FP+ for 4-7 with just a party ticket will go away. As of right now, it appears they will allow it this year.

yes, i made a FP for the halloween at 4:30 time but the system reconised it as a day in the park so I had to cancel otherwise I could not get my FP's for my 8th day so I had to cancel it.

yes, i made a FP for the halloween at 4:30 time but the system reconised it as a day in the park so I had to cancel otherwise I could not get my FP's for my 8th day so I had to cancel it.

Yea it reads it as a regular day if you have it linked on your regular mde account. The way to use it as the party ticket and have FP's for those few hours is to put the party ticket on a separate MDE account you make for yourself

Yea it reads it as a regular day if you have it linked on your regular mde account. The way to use it as the party ticket and have FP's for those few hours is to put the party ticket on a separate MDE account you make for yourself

I have a party ticket in my MDE and it is my only ticket. We will see what happens when the 30 day mark hits. Hoping to be able to make FP

Is it still the case that if you don't link your party ticket to MDE there are less complications with FP+ and you can then make FP+ on your park tickets for a morning park visit and on your party ticket for 4:00 or later?

Is it still the case that if you don't link your party ticket to MDE there are less complications with FP+ and you can then make FP+ on your park tickets for a morning park visit and on your party ticket for 4:00 or later?

Yes. If you have your party ticket on a separate MDE you can make FP's for a morning park and then the early start of the party

If you attach your party ticket to your regular mde then you'll only have those 3 party FP's for that day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter