Can you tell me about teen clubs on Royal

cruiser21

DIS Veteran
Are they open all day? What activities do they have? How do they compare to the Edge and Vibe?
Thanks.

IMG_7747.JPG IMG_7973.JPG IMG_7974.JPG IMG_7975.JPG
Are they open all day? What activities do they have? How do they compare to the Edge and Vibe?
Thanks.
We have just sailed on Anthem of the Seas and while our kid is not a teenager, we talked to a family that had teens and they loved Royal's teen club called "The living room". Royal claims to have the best teen club at sea.. I don't know how it compares to Edge or Vibe, but it looked pretty cool when we walked by. I did take the Teen cruise compass (similar to the personal navigator on dcl) except it's the teen version.
I took a pic of it for you so you can see what kind of activities they had. The teens on Anthem often had the sports seaplex to themselves, so they had private session bumper cars,Xbox competitions and other sports competitions. Very cool.

Thank you so much. That is very helpful. I think I'll to check out some of the itinerarys on Royals newer ships.

The teen clubs are very similar. We found the younger kid clubs to be set up pretty differently, but the teen clubs are almost the same in set up and the amount of organized activities--meaning they don't end up doing a ton of organized activities!! Seems more like the kids get to know each other and then sort of hang out together on the boat--sometimes doing an activity at a club, but more time than not, meeting at the club and then walking around ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter