Can you tell me about the Universal annual passes?

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
I looked on their website. But, aside from graph, I could not find explicit details. The premium one...it allows for Universal express after 4pm...does that mean express pass? And then it says it gets you discounted tickets. What's that mean? If I buy me the premium pass, can I get DH park tickets and express pass at discount? How much of a discount? And the early park entry, I noticed that there are times when there is none (like May at IoA)? Is that for hotel guests too? I never knew they had times without early entry for resort guests.

Yes it means express pass. One time per ride each day, starting at 4pm.

You can get multi day tickets at a discount. However, purchasing tickets ahead of time often gives a bigger discount, because the AP ticket discount is off of gate price, which is higher than ahead of time price.

It doesn’t give a discount off of ASAP.

Every day has early entry to one and sometimes both Wizarding Worlds. It’s not for both parks a lot of the time. And it’s the same early entry that ALL onsite hotel guests get.

Check the FAQ Quick Access Links sticky.
Look at the ap section and click on the premier ap to see what it allows.

You can see the benefits for each of the ap's in that link.

The premium one...it allows for Universal express after 4pm...does that mean express pass?

We just upgraded our AP from Preferred to Premier. We visited the parks and got EP (it was after 4pm). It is for one ride- not unlimited. You get 15% discounts on food and merchandise vs 10% with Preferred AP. You also get free valet and prime parking. And a free HHN ticket- weeknights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter