Can you use FCC for early booking on Wish?

disneypoor

DH thinks I have a "thing" for Mickey!
DVC Gold
We had two rooms booked for next week originally. Once our cruise was canceled we received the FCC. I've been trying to get through to rebook this morning on the Wish for August 2022. Has anyone else tried to use a FCC to book the Wish? When I got to DCL's site, in the fine print at the bottom, it states you cannot use a FCC for the booking. Is that just because we are in the early booking window, or will we not be able to use our FCC at all for the Wish? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Susan

It's my understanding from what my TA has said that the MV was the only one restricted from using FCCs.

It's my understanding from what my TA has said that the MV was the only one restricted from using FCCs.
That's what I was thinking, but I'm trying to book one for August, and it says you can't use any discounts or FCC's. I'm still on hold. It says my wait time is 84 minutes. :worship:

That's what I was thinking, but I'm trying to book one for August, and it says you can't use any discounts or FCC's. I'm still on hold. It says my wait time is 84 minutes. :worship:

Interesting. Maybe like an OBB you can't book online with it?

I just went back to DCL's site. It does state you can't use the FCC for the maiden voyage. I think the August one will be fine for using our FCC. I got ahead of myself and panicked before I needed to. :rotfl2:

We booked the June 20 cruise yesterday and used our FCC. The restriction is only on the Maiden Voyage so you should be fine. 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter