Can you use the DDP at Liberty Tree Tavern for Goofy's Character Dinner?

tbird89

Mouseketeer
Looking at the their menu, I'm assuming that they serve the same thing (Patriot's Platter) throughout dinner time, right? If that's the case, is dinner there also included in the DDP? And if so, is it one or two TS credits. The reason I ask is because of the price of the meal, $27.99 if I'm not mistaken. Also, is sharing at this restaurant frowned upon by the wait staff? The reason being that I can't see my wife going past the salad portion of the meal. She's a very light eater. Sorry for all the questions, but we're trying to decide whether to have lunch or dinner there. :thanks: in advance!!!

Yes you can use DDP, and yes, it's one TS. Just made ADRs a week ago for that with the DDP.

Don't know about the rest of your questions.

As is is an all you can eat resturant I would think sharing is a nono. Howeve,r if someone does not eat at all they only pay a $5 entertainment fee

tbird89 said:
Looking at the their menu, I'm assuming that they serve the same thing (Patriot's Platter) throughout dinner time, right? If that's the case, is dinner there also included in the DDP? And if so, is it one or two TS credits. The reason I ask is because of the price of the meal, $27.99 if I'm not mistaken. Also, is sharing at this restaurant frowned upon by the wait staff? The reason being that I can't see my wife going past the salad portion of the meal. She's a very light eater. Sorry for all the questions, but we're trying to decide whether to have lunch or dinner there. :thanks: in advance!!!

From what I recall, the Characters are not there for lunch so if you want the CM you should book dinner. It is an all you can eat so there would not be any sharing allowed. We did dinner and it was very good!

This was one of our favourite meals last December! Not cause the food was the best in the world (although it wasn't bad, and the vegetarian option was yummy) but the whole experience was a lot of fun! Great character interactions. We got to see everyone several times.

Minnie was shocked that my sister and I weren't going to eat the meat! She kept "telling" our mom we were crazy!

At dinner, since it is an "all you can eat" served family style, there is no sharing. It is one TS per person. There is no way to order a "partial" dinner...salad only, or anything. It is all or nothing.

As above, a non-eater with a party is charged a $5 entertainment fee

It is one of our favorite places.

Oh, OK. I didn't realize it was an "all you can eat" thing. I already knew you couldn't share from buffets and all you can eats, but I guess I just misunderstood the menu. When it mentioned turkey, beef, ham, etc., I thought it was just a huge (single) serving on a plate. Thanks for all the responses!!! Everything makes sense now. :thumbsup2

We're doing LTT in May on the DP. It is served family style which means they have the food at your table and you can eat as much as you want, and they'll bring more if you want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter