Canada - Le Cellier Pretzel Sticks and Cheese?

I've said for years they are leaving money on the table by not converting the small EMPTY space above the restaurant to be a walkup soup & pretzel bar. Used to be a small store that would be perfect for this.

I've said for years they are leaving money on the table by not converting the small EMPTY space above the restaurant to be a walkup soup & pretzel bar. Used to be a small store that would be perfect for this.

As a Canadian, I'd approve of any additions and expansion of the Canada pavilion. It hurts my national pride that starting in Canada is the wrong way to World Showcase.

As a Canadian, I'd approve of any additions and expansion of the Canada pavilion. It hurts my national pride that starting in Canada is the wrong way to World Showcase.
Agree. It is long past an acceptable amount of time allowing it to sit idle. That snack shop on the left is an embarrassment and the empty closed up shops on the right a waste. I used to love that shop and each trip added to my Seagull Pewter Ornament collection. I don't shop much in Epcot but loved that store.

It's already there, honor the space with quality offering!

Agree. It is long past an acceptable amount of time allowing it to sit idle. That snack shop on the left is an embarrassment and the empty closed up shops on the right a waste. I used to love that shop and each trip added to my Seagull Pewter Ornament collection. I don't shop much in Epcot but loved that store.

It's already there, honor the space with quality offering!

I have always wanted them to put in a water ride back there.

Where the movie is? I mean the movie is consistently empty. I’ll bet most guests don’t even know it’s there.

Not sure, just would love for them to put in a ride. I think there is room. I would love to see them put in rides in Germany, Japan and Canada.

Not sure, just would love for them to put in a ride. I think there is room. I would love to see them put in rides in Germany, Japan and Canada.
Germany and Japan already have ride buildings - sadly rides never got built. Canada would have to build and maybe demo.

Disney wants to spend 17 billion at World in the next 10 years. I am sure they can manage.
Agree not a money issue BUT I don’t think adding an attraction where there is one makes sense, dollar wise. They have two attraction buildings without attractions, empty pavilion and several empty plots of land.

And I think we’ll see more effort in to AK and DHS.

And all that money won’t be in the parks …

Agree not a money issue BUT I don’t think adding an attraction where there is one makes sense, dollar wise. They have two attraction buildings without attractions, empty pavilion and several empty plots of land.

And I think we’ll see more effort in to AK and DHS.

And all that money won’t be in the parks …

This is veering way off topic. But since my hopes of an India and Brazil pavilion will likely never happen. I'd love for the next phase of Epcot to be for them to finally fill in the Japan and Germany show buildings (Big Hero Six and Tangled most likely) and put something into Canada. Would roughly balance out the major attractions throughout WS.

Does anyone remember the tortiere that used to be in the Canada buffeteria before it was Le Cellier? I think we need it in our shop with the soup and pretzel sticks. And also the beaver tails.

No take out available at LeCelier, always said they should have a walk up booth that serves Soup and Pretzels !!

I was able to get soup and pretzel bread there for take-out, but it was YEARS ago. I asked politely and was told it may be a while so I rested there in the waiting area. I don’t remember how long I waited but maybe around 45 minutes. I then found a relaxing spot out by the lake and enjoyed a fantastic lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter