Canadian Discount Tickets-

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
Hi All,

We are pondering a WDW trip next year but our plans are very up in the air..if I purchase the Canadian discounted tickets, but we don't end up going, can they money spent be credited to future tickets?

Thank you!!

This is in the fine print:
  • Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 27, 2019, whichever comes first.
  • All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.

Disney is usually pretty good about giving you credit for what you paid for existing tickets toward new tickets in the future if you can't use them. I would ask a CM, and do it via email so you have it in writing.

Disney is usually pretty good about giving you credit for what you paid for existing tickets toward new tickets in the future if you can't use them. I would ask a CM, and do it via email so you have it in writing.

Thanks for the replies, would I ask via email?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter