Canadian Lumberjack Show

mom4praise

Mouseketeer
Good Morning. I have a question about the new show in the Canada Pavilion. I have heard that it uses chainsaws. I have one kid with sensory issues and another with anxiety, loud chainsaws are going to be an issue ::yes::. My question is, how far away can they be heard? Am a I looking at skipping just Canada or more of World Showcase? :listen:

Thanks for the help.

Good Morning. I have a question about the new show in the Canada Pavilion. I have heard that it uses chainsaws. I have one kid with sensory issues and another with anxiety, loud chainsaws are going to be an issue ::yes::. My question is, how far away can they be heard? Am a I looking at skipping just Canada or more of World Showcase? :listen: Thanks for the help.

Here the video of the show they do warn you to cover your ears when they do the chain saw segment. But it not the whole show just one bit it a nice show. Sorry not sure if you can tell how loud it be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=es1gdrqWbjw&a=&feature=youtu.be

mom4praise said:
Good Morning. I have a question about the new show in the Canada Pavilion. I have heard that it uses chainsaws. I have one kid with sensory issues and another with anxiety, loud chainsaws are going to be an issue ::yes::. My question is, how far away can they be heard? Am a I looking at skipping just Canada or more of World Showcase? :listen:

Thanks for the help.

You can hear it beyond the single pavilion. Not the whole world showcase, but I would stay away from that section during the show.

They can be heard in the adjoining pavilions (UK and part of WS plaza) but not beyond that much.

The Japan pavilion has a drum show that is quite loud all the live performances have times listed

I agree with the other posters - you will want to be aware of the schedule. You can pick up a entertainment schedule at any of the places where you come into the park. They are separate from the park maps but you'll find them in the same places.

You may also want to look at noise reducing ear protectors.
The most commonly used ones are 3M Peltor Jr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter